Thursday, June 13, 2013

TRY

I have to admit from the last post, my emotions have become worse and worse. Of course, I was not thinking about dying, but the sadness like a big shadow came and covered me, I can't find a way to be happy. So many things that I couldn't be happy: China's going to get all of us stuck into a meaningless war, they want to rule the Eastern Sea and its resources. Finding a job now is so hard, a lot of people are unemployed, even many companies have gone to bankruptcy. Just mention some of my worries, although they were millions things. I have a feeling that I'm in the middle of a storm, everything's swept away by an amazing speed. Too fast to stop. Every morning, I wake up, embarrassingly, I don't know what to do for the day. I pray for tomorrow to be better, and let today flows like a river. This mood reminds me of some song's lyrics:

" No more champagne, and the fireworks are through, here we are, me and you, feeling lost and feeling blue.
It's the end of the party. And the morning seems so grey,...".

Yes, the feeling now exactly like when I hear this song. Although, the day is so beautiful but in my eyes only see grey color. I don't want to go anywhere, I hide myself in the corner of sorrow. No wonder if you would laugh at me, but I can understand, because nobody can imagine where in the world would have such an unlucky person as me. Just in 3 months, lots of unwanted things have happened to me. Grandfather's lost. Job's lost. House's lost. Well, is there more to loss?

This song of PINK is dedicated to me and those ones like me or worse than me (but I don't hope so). I want to try to the end. I don't want to give up to my destiny. If God want to challenge me, I'm here to stay. There's another cover of this song that I really like. The boy sang it in The Voice Kid Vietnam, so cute, he kept trembling while singing, but still awesome. Hope you like it, too.


JennLe.

1 comment: