Saturday, June 8, 2013

Suicide!

People were born with very different fates. Someone would be rich, or poor, they may succeed or fail many, many times in their lives. What will happen if you won a lottery and after one night you become a millionaire? I've read about a man, he was too happy about winning lottery that he had killed himself. You might think he must be crazy, why didn't he use the money for buying things he'd wanted? But I think he was a kind of person that couldn't bear with pressure even if it was happiness or sadness.

If you were God in 24 hours, you'd receive a lot of wishes like: "I want to be rich,..." or "I want to be a famous actress...", "I want to be a famous singer..."," I want him/her to love me,...",...ect, cannot count enough wishes in one's life. But if God couldn't answer in time or help you when you need him badly, what would you do then? Will you stay there and wait? Well, a lot of patient people will do that. Or you try your best to get things better, but what if they're out of you hand? You can't control things like the way you want then what? That's when we discuss about suicide. Just hang yourself up or cut your artery, or a bullet, maybe a knife or sleeping pills, gas, poisons,... any kind you could think about to be free of all the problems you're having. Just one thing that you couldn't think about: Why can you find out a lot of ways to end up you life easily but cannot think a way to get out of pressures? Moreover, do you think you'd really be free after dying? You think that you'd disappear as you've never existed? You may wrong. In Asia, we believe that life after death still continue. We usually call ghost. I think differently, they're just another kind of human. Of course, they cannot breath the air or eat like us, but, let's think: a person can live for 60 or over 100 years on Earth but after death, spirits are still there for hundreds years or even thousands years. Maybe you don't believe me, I know. So if I wasn't right, why Pharaohs had built pyramids? A place for their next lives after deaths? Or in old houses, castles, buildings, many people said they've seen ghosts? Nonsense stories? If they were mental, they must be in hospital all. The fact is people keep avoiding about spirit and life after death, but it really does exist. Not just because you can't see, so they're not real. If you say you only believe unless you've seen, then I'd like to ask: Have you ever seen God's face? How many of you have ever seen God? Why do you trust him? Maybe just your imagination? And what about UFOs? Aliens? Have you seen them before? Why do NASA and a lot of science groups keep researching about them? Well, there must be only one answer: Things still exist not only when you've seen them before!

Back to my topic: suicide. Why do I have to insist of lives after death. Because a lot of people now find death like the only way to escape pressures. That's just pathetic! As they don't know after a second they've killed themselves, they still have to go on for hundreds years. They cannot completely escape from anything or anywhere, is it sad? Someone wishes to be rich, but the rich person wishes they can have one day be normal people. You may want to be famous but many famous actresses or singers have been suicidal because they can't bear all the pressures that fame brought to them. You wish for someone you love would love you, but many married couples are waiting to divorce. Life will not be fair until you still wishes for something you don't have. When you think you've had enough, then you have enough. Being a human means that you'll have both joys and sorrows in you life, no one can be happy and lucky forever or they'd be in bad luck in a whole life. The way each of us chooses to deal with our problems will lead us to different lives. My message is: don't end up your life while you can live. Many cancer patients wish for one more day to live, many soldiers in the battles wish they could survive, many children in poor countries don't want to die because of lacking food. You're much more happy than those, just one or two problem, you'd suicide. If only your death can bring life to another one that need, then it deserves. But the fact that when you die, only you go alone, and your family still stay there with sadness. Your death has no benefits to anyone else even you. I would like my post can go all the way to who are trying to kill their lives because of some silly pressures. That action is just telling us how coward and selfish you are. When you think bigger, see wider, you'll realize the world is so extensive, there are a lot of things you haven't seen, many places you haven't been, many people you haven't met. At least, your living can help someone or bring happiness to people that love you. I don't deny that sometimes, I have thought of death, but then I think about my children, my parents and all the things I want to do but yet done, I want to live again. Then I see my problem is too small to die. I'd be crazy if I die because of something like that. That are reasons for me to live on after all unlucky things happen to me. And I think everyone has their own reasons to live, when you're too upset about what life bring to you, just think about them. Hopefully, there will be brighter day tomorrow, or tomorrow of tomorrow. Don't you think so?

 "When you think about others than yourself, you're starting to live."

JennLe.


1 comment:

  1. Life is the most precious thing. Don't give it up too easily, my friends.

    ReplyDelete